Thursday 2 July 2015

A cool drink, a few days away and more 'windows'




 First of all:


A cool drink*:
Pine apple (fresh is nice) diced
handful of ice cubes
add Bitter lemon
mix this in a blender
...mjummm



Ter verkoeling*:

ananas stukjes (vers is erg lekker)
handje ijsklontjes
aanvullen met Bitter lemon
mixen in de blender
...........mmmjum


*recipe by my daughter

We enjoyed staying in Friesland (north part of The Netherlands) for a few days and I made more cathedral windows...


 We visited the Islands: Ameland and Schiermonnikoog too and took Lizzy in my 'bike basket'.

 Very old Dutch houses and an impression of the North of my country with photo's below:










 Many, many birds...
Old wooden shoes in a very nice wooden rack

And one more time my Cathedral windows, close up.

This photo of the flower head with seeds was taken yesterday in a park near my home town.

Yesterday we had very high temperatures so I didn't do much but added extra background to my cathedral windows quilt, so I can make more windows this week....it is growing slowly but I'm enjoying it:)

Stay cool (if you are having high summer temperatures as we have) and have a nice week!


Groetjes

Annemieke


3 comments:

Pinkadot Quilts said...

Beautiful pictures! I especially like the one with the red life savers on the barn.

Lucy said...

wat een prachtig fotoverslag van Friesland!

Lucy said...

en die foto van Lizzy is een topper :-)